JUMP into a new Career!
If you’re seeking:
- A company culture that values personal and career growth
- A supportive work environment
- Exciting opportunities
Then apply today!
The Benefits of Working with Us
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care
- Disability Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
We are currently hiring for the following position(s) listed below.
How to Apply
Please also be aware:
- You must agree to a drug test prior to an employment offer.
- A national criminal background check may be conducted for all positions.
- Skills testing may be required prior to an employment offer.
Open to All: EEO is the Law
Applicants to and employees of this company are protected under federal law from discrimination on several bases. Follow this link to the EEO website find out more.
Mills Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
If you need assistance with submission of your resume, contact Renee Jayne, HR Manager at (828) 645-3061, ext. 319.
Mills Manufacturing does not accept unsolicited resumes. You may learn of openings through this page and specific directions on how to apply will accompany any open position. You may also apply in person during Mills regular office hours: Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and 8 a.m. to noon on Friday.