The G-14 Cargo Parachute provides the capability to deliver non-fragile supplies and equipment using a low-velocity air delivery method.
G-14 Assembly Characteristics
- Shape: Flat Circular/Biconical design
- Diameter (nominal): 34 feet (10.3m)
- Gore material: Cotton/Polyester Cloth, CCC-C-430, Class 1, Type II
- Number of Gores: 32
- Number of Suspension Lines: 32
- Suspension Line Material: Nylon Cord, PIA-C-7515, TypeIA, 400 lb (181 kg) tensile strength
- Suspension Line Length: 27.5 feet (8.3m)
- Complete Assembly Weight: 37 lbs (16.7 kg)
- Maximum Payload Capacity: 500 lbs (226 kg)
Suspended Weight in Pounds
|G-14||1||100 (45.5 kg)||500 (226 kg)|
|2||500 (226 kg)||1000 (453 kg)|
|3||1,000 (453 kg)||1,500 (6,003 kg)|
Suspended weight in pounds is the total rigged weight less the weight of the cargo parachutes
In its basic configuration, it is capable of supporting and delivering up to 500lbs (226kg); however, when in a cluster of three, it can support payloads up to 1,500lbs (680kg). The assembly includes a canopy , static line, pack and drogue. The overall assembly weighs approximately 37lbs (16.7kg). All material colors are U.S. Army Foliage Green #504.
- Increased accuracy
- Low cost
- Designed for delegating and stabilizing low-velocity air delivery cargo
All G-14 34ft Cargo Assemblies are manufactured in strict accordance with Cargo Parachute U.S. Military Specifications MIL-P-43649 latest revisions.